We buy them the best food, make sure their beds are comfortable, and treat them like a member of the family. In return, they show us unconditional love. There’s no doubt our lives wouldn’t be the same without our furry friends. But do you feel confident that your pet is safe when you’re away from home?
Certain home security features, some designed specifically for your pets, can bring you peace of mind when you’re not with them. Here are five features we are proud to offer to help protect your pets:
1. Monitor their activity from anywhere – Home automation means you no longer have to wonder what your pet is up to in your absence. Install cameras and pet-friendly motion sensors that link to any smart device and stay informed of their activity from anywhere.
2. Protect them from the elements – When all the humans leave your home, pets left behind are still subject to dangers such as fire or carbon monoxide. Make sure smoke and CO detectors are in working order and monitored by your home security system. This way, in an emergency, authorities will respond immediately, and get them the help they need quickly.
3. Keep your yard a safe space – For pets that spend time outdoors, there’s nothing like being in the yard. But some things, like pools or busy thoroughfares, may be cause for concern. Gate sensors can alert you if a pet has escaped. In addition, pool sensors will let you know if a pet has entered the pool. Even the strongest swimmer can run into trouble in your absence.
4. Register your pet – Do we know you’re a pet owner? If not, tell us! We’ll officially register your pet in our system. This will allow us to better monitor all members of your family, and, in an emergency, we’ll alert authorities to their presence.
5. Pet rescue decals – When all else fails, pet rescue decals can save the lives of pets in the event of a home fire, carbon monoxide leak, or plumbing emergency. We’re happy to provide branded decals to help keep your pet safe and ensure rescue crews know who to contact if need be.
We offer unique solutions for your security needs – including caring for your pets. We’re proud to serve as the authority for pet security in the metro area.